New Insurance Policies
- Design and creation of the insurance terms to be requested.
- Assisting in tender preparation.
- Obtaining & Evaluating the received insurance offers.
- Negotiations with the insurance companies.
- Auditing the issued policies to make sure it is according to the requested terms.
Insurance Cost Reduction & Control
- Existing Policy Evaluation. “ Gap Analysis”.
- Reporting and advising suggested cover improvement or replacement.
- Preparing tender documents and insurance tender procedures.
- Analysis of the received offers from insurance companies.
- Negotiations with insurance, reinsurance & brokers companies.
Claims Management Services
- Claims Preparation Assistance.
- Assisting in negotiations with insurance companies.
- Claims Insurance Technical Support.
Existing Insurance Policies
HPIB will assist in reducing your insurance cost and expenditure by the following:
- Globalizing the insurance program.
- Restructuring the existing insurance policies.
- Negotiating better terms with the insurance and reinsurance companies.
- Seeking alternative international and local market.
- Enhancing the risk management and control system.
Employee’s Benefit Advice
Inline with regulatory guidelines of each country, HPIB is able to tailor make a scheme that will control and manage the potential financial exposure of your Employee Benefit Scheme, in all lines Medical, life, Saving, Retirement plans & Group annual annuity Schemes.
Our ability is also extended to tailor Experience Rated Refund Plans, Pooled Accounts, Fully insured plans, Stop loss Plans.