HPIB offers clients reinsurance services, allocating its reinsurance expertise to guarantee superior coverage and protection; this is accomplished with the following:
HPIB team assess major and minor risks, offering reinsurance services based on special protocol and procedures. All information and statistics are taken into consideration and studied, while evaluating and saving time throughout the process.
- Facultative reinsurance slip preparation, in addition to related documents and technical support.
- Facultative claim follow up.
- Premium payment warranty follow up.
- Property all risks insurance (commercial and industrial)
- Political violence and terrorism
- Energy risks
- Professional risks/ indemnity
- General third party liability
- Bankers blanket crime insurance
- Financial lines
- Tour operator liability
- Product liability
- Research and clinical trial liability risk
- Advanced business interruption
- Event cancelation
HPIB manages and creates inclusive reinsurance treaties with transparent conduct. The team reports vital statistics and variables, structured on partners' objectives, strategy and plan. The team negotiates treaties, and offers solutions for stop loss covers, retrocession placements and excess of loss.
The methodology is a collaboration with the reinsurance department ultimately making partners a vital element to the team.
HPIB treaty reinsurance for business covers solutions for the following lines:
- Marine Hull
- Marine Cargo
- Whole Account Covers
Marine Cargo Facility
HPIB Insurance's Marine Cargo Facility is under the umbrella of two top rated Lloyd syndicates, offering General Cargo and Computer interest, in addition to all means of conveyances. Services are provided within a 24 hour response rate, and are distinguished by their affordability and deductibles.
HPIB offers its services internationally, especially in High-Risk areas such as; Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya and Egypt. Terms of coverage encompass various risks due to war, strikes, sabotage, and riots to civil commotions.